Keeping our venue looking in pristine condition is important to us. Our grapevines, beautiful gardens and intimate courtyard are admired by many.
We have a variety of options for your ceremony location and can provide everything you need to enable your day run smoothly.
Our venue includes the following features;
- An elegant french-style reception hall.
- Terracotta tiled floors, high wooden beamed ceiling and large wrought iron chandeliers.
- A naturally lit conservatory with rural hill views including the striking local landmark, Gibraltar Peak. Perfect for dining, for a band, or just for relaxing.
- A mezzanine floor for dining, or as a space to catch up with family and friends.
- Our spacious limestone chipped courtyard with olive trees, lavender, roses and wisteria, is surrounded by hedging for an intimate feel. A brick water feature is at the center of the courtyard, and the beautiful barn doors have been the backdrop for many weddings.
- Three different ceremony locations; our beautiful courtyard setting in front of the barn doors, a clearing amongst the grapevines or our lawn next to the courtyard overlooking vines, roses and lavender.
- A renovated, rustic barn with recycled rimu floors including a stage area for a DJ or band. Overlooking the courtyard, and just steps away from the dining hall, the barn offers a flexible outdoor space option.
The barn can be used for:
– dancing and music
– wet weather ceremony area (approx. 80-90 ppl standing)
– a tea and coffee area after dinner
– extra covered socialising space.
The whole 5.5 hectare property is available for your wedding photos, including a rustic bridge, paddocks, grapevines etc.
For your total peace of mind Cossars has a high spec Kohler Generator, water tank and pump installed.
For a full copy of our Wedding Information click here.
For a full copy of our Terms and Conditions click here.