The Chambers are a passionate and hardworking family with over 10 years experience in the hospitality industry.
We have a variety of options for your ceremony location and can provide everything you need to enable your day run smoothly.
Our Venue includes the following features;
- An Elegant french-style reception hall.
- Terracotta tiled floors, high wooden beamed ceiling and large wrought iron chandeliers.
- A naturally lit conservatory with rural hill views including the striking local landmark, Gibraltar Peak. Perfect for dining, for a band, or just for relaxing.
- A mezzanine floor for dining, or as a space to catch up with family and friends.
- Our spacious limestone chipped courtyard with olive trees, lavender, roses and wisteria, is surrounded by hedging for an intimate feel. A brick water feature is at the center of the courtyard, and the beautiful barn doors have been the backdrop for many weddings.
- Three different ceremony locations; our beautiful courtyard setting in front of the barn doors, a clearing amongst the grapevines or our lawn next to the courtyard overlooking vines, roses and lavender.
- A renovated, rustic barn with recycled rimu floors including a stage area for a DJ or band. Overlooking the courtyard, and just steps away from the dining hall, the barn offers a flexible outdoor space option.
- This can be used for:
– dancing and music.
– wet weather ceremony area (approx. 80-90 ppl standing).
– a tea and coffee area after dinner
– extra covered socialising space.
- The whole property is available for your wedding photos, including a rustic bridge, paddocks, grapevines etc.
- For your total peace of mind
- Cossars has a high spec Kohler Generator, water tank and pump installed.
For a full copy of our Wedding Information click here.
For a full copy of our Terms and Conditions click here.